Re: [ISSForum] System Scanner Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris 8.0

You would be very lucky to find any products for Intel Solaris, even Sun dont have much that runs on it these days.

You will note is now a free download from sun.com, a sign of the times.....

>>> "Chalke, Jitendra (SUPP)" <Jitendra.Chalke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Thursday 22, January, 2004 18:23:10 >>>
Does any one know how to install System Scanner Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris 8.0.
We are not able to install Agent software on Intel Version of Sun Solaris.

Questions here comes are...

Is there a Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris? If any then were can we find that? (on ISS download site they have not mentioned anything, even there support team says that they do not support Intel Version of sun Solaris)
If there is no Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris, then how can we manage this servers? Or we can do some modification while installation and by which it will work?

Waiting for responce :)

Thanks &  Regards,
Jitendra Chalke
GE Supply
Shelton, CT 06484

Disclaimer

This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.