[ISSForum] 792702 S2S agent for NT and 2000 problem with the recdir attribute control for Maintenance-6 polisy.

Hello  Robert,

We have received your support request.  It has been logged as Incident
#792702 and has been assigned to a Support Engineer.  To check on the
status of your incident or if you have not been contacted by your
Support Engineer within 4 hours, please call 1-888-447-4861/(Outside the
US: 404-236-2700), e-mail support@xxxxxxx, or use ISS's True Blue
Customer Portal.

Reduce your wait time! Activate your True Blue Customer Portal account.
You can create, track and update support incidents online via the
Customer Support Center. This provides you with an easy to use method
for monitoring the progress of support incidents.

True Blue Customer Portal Log-in information:
<https://www.iss.net/issEn/MYISS/login_help.jhtml>

(Currently available in North America only)

Please note: To ensure that ISS Technical Support is properly serving
your request for assistance, please let us know the priority of your
issue if you have not already done so. A copy of ISS Technical Support
Policies and Procedures can be found at
http://documents.iss.net/support_policy.pdf.

Be sure to reference the incident number when contacting ISS Technical
Support on this issue.

Thank you,

Steve Ashworth

Technical Support Associate

Internet Security Systems: http://www.iss.net

Phone:  (404) 236-2700 or (888) 447-4861

Technical Support email: support@xxxxxxx

PGP Public Keys

http://www.iss.net/support/howto_encrypted_email.php

Training

http://www.iss.net/education/

Internet Security Systems Product Knowledgebase:

http://www.iss.net/support/knowledgebase/