Re: [ISSForum] RE: SP and XPU download strategy

Charles,

I would like request an item to be added to my wishlist.

I would like the manual updater to become a client server application
by which the server is the SiteProtector Application server and the client
is the Manual Updater. I would then like the ability to have the manual
updater communicate directly with the SiteProtector Application server to
synchronize the downloaded xpu's automagic'ly. Of coarse this must work
through firewall connections and UDP protocol is definite NO-NO!

In short, similar to Double-Take without the associated cost.

Thanx,

Luigi

"Banton, Charles (ISS Atlanta)" <CBanton@xxxxxxx>@iss.net on 23 Jan 2004
12:06