From: Cloonan, John (ISS Cincinnati) [mailto:JCloonan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:06 AM
To: O'Flynn, Derek; issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; reiver2002@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] Tivoli introduced into RS environment...overflowing console and db

If you do not mind having Server Sensor simply ignore the event you can do so using the Trusted_User_List or local exceptions.

Refer to the Server Sensor documentation or to the following whitepaper for complete instructions.
http://www.issadvisor.com/viewtopic.php?t=204&highlight=customizing

thanks,
John

John Cloonan