RE: [ISSForum] System Scanner Agent 4.2 on Win 2003

The Win2k3 agent is not yet available.  The Win2k agent will NOT work on
2k3.

Ross Wakelin
Solutions Architect
MIEEE, MACM, CCSA, MCSE

gen-i
  technology•passion•success

Charles Luney House, Christchurch, New Zealand
Ph: +64 3 353 0800
Mob: +64 21 334 380
E-mail: ross.wakelin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.gen-i.co.nz

• The Might Of Our People Equals The Power Of Our Company •