[ISSForum] Taps supporting traffic aggregation

Hello,

Has anyone tested taps supporting traffic aggregation with ISS products (with the capability to mirror the traffic only on one link) ?

I'm aware of the bandwidth limitations we can have: if the 2 network ports are operating at 100mbps and the IDS port is operating at 100mbps as well, then under sustained aggregate bandwidth of greater than 100mbps, packets will get dropped.

I guess it should cause no problems with dropped packets if I'm monitoring internet links with low utilisation.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thierry