FW: [ISSForum] Proventia Devices (Fiber packet captures)

-----Original Message-----
From: Teti Lawrence [mailto:lawrence.teti@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 3:30 PM
To: ISS Technical Support
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] Proventia Devices (Fiber packet captures)

You wrote

"In order to capture traffic seen by the monitoring interfaces, set the
packetlog.enabled advanced parameter to "true" and download the .enc
files
through the "Download Logs" option of SiteProtector."

Will this work with the Nokia appliances too? I jsut set a pam parameter
true to start capturing, false to stop, download the enc files and I can
see
whatever traffic passed the Nokia during the time period I had the
parameter
set to true?

Larry

-------
This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions
The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged
or
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited
and may
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
Central.SecurityOffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you