From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-admin@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vinay Tiwari/MUM/IN/STTL
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 12:31 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Encrypted data

Dear All ,

   Can anyone tell me , Is it possible to  trace or log encypted data  travelling through network?ie; Can we configure network sensor to trace Encrypted data?If yes how?

What about Server Sensor?Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay Tiwari

        THE ONLY PLACE WERE SUCCESS COMES BEFORE WORK IS DICTIONARY.