From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of kashif
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:24 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: masood@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] SITE PROTECTOR

hi,

If we Install a win 2k server , and assign it a password , for example
123456" and then we make the PC join the domain ,now the SITE protector
which logs in using the LOCAL password , so we got 2 different passwords
,

1. FOR LOGGING INTO THE MACHINE -- DOMAIN PASSWORD
2. FOR LOGGING INTO SITE PROTECTOR  -- LOCAL PASSWORD

what  do you suggest.

Regards
Kashif