Re: [ISSForum] Fusion on System ScannerT Console machine

No, ISS recommends to install RS SFM on dedicated server.
>From my experience I want to note that you'll get a lot of problems if
install SFM with another ISS's products.
---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.

              "Bojidar Tzendov"
              <Bojidar_Tzendov@xxxxxxxx        To:       <issforum@xxxxxxx>
              >                                cc:
              Sent by:                         Subject:  [ISSForum] Fusion on System ScannerT  Console machine
              issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx

              03.06.2004 10:43

Hi,

Is it possible to run Fusion module and System ScannerT  Console on one
machine?

Regards
Bojidar