[ISSForum] Automate Scan and Report on ISS

Did anyone setup to have the scan and report run automatically?  I wanted
to set the scan, run the report and to have a new report name each week.
Afterward, I need the report export in the format
mmddyy_linevul_weekly.htm.

I looked at the command lines in the user guide and they're vague.  For
example, to run the scan and report after the scan is done, I would
entered:

iss_winnt_ -f host.hst -p "L3 Desktop" -x linevuln.sev "c:\program
files\iss\scannerconsole\reports\mmddyy_linevul_weekly".

Would that accomplish what I need?

Thank you.

Hong Bui
System Administrator