[ISSForum] Database Scanner Penetration Test

HI,

I am trying to do a penetration test with Database Scanner.

The regular scan passed OK - the database and host part and the
administrators name and password are entered.

Imediately after the scan I starter penetration test on the same
database and host.

The test started but after some time I got a message:

"Opening Operating System connection  Logon failure: unknown user name
or bad password."

The name and password are entered and in the Penetration test tab there
is no place to enter password.

Someone to have a clue for the error reason?

Regards
Bojidar