[ISSForum] Database Scanner for Oracle

Hi everybody:
I thought that the license for this product was by server, just like with
SQL and Sybase however for the second time this month, with two different
companies, I have run into the problem of filling a license for 5 servers
with just the first one that happens to have more than 5 Instances.
Has anybody else run into this?
Do you have to buy a license for every instance in Oracle?
Am I doing something wrong or else, there is something different I have to
do when running scans in Oracle?
I appreciate any light you may give me in this matter.
Thanks and Regards for you all

Eduardo Palacio