From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of
Eva-Maria.Kupper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:50 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] System Scanner with new MSDE

Hi all,
what can I do that System Scanner Console works with a new MSDE ? For
compatibility reasons we had to uninstall the current MSDE and reinstall
it in another directory. After that, the System Scanner CAL Service did
not start any more. I think I must tell System Scanner about the new
location of MSDE (and maybe some more), but where/how?

Thanks
Eva

Eva Maria Kupper
T-Systems
Systems Integration
Consultant Business Unit ITC Security
T-Systems GEI GmbH
Hausadresse: Am Kavalleriesand 3, D-64295 Darmstadt
Telefon: 06151 937-19928
Fax: 06151 937-7753
Mobil: 0160 97210464
E-Mail: eva-maria.kupper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx