[ISSForum] Veritas and network sensor 7.0

Our Sysadmins are reporting that Black Ice is causing connection
problems with the Veritas netbackup software.  Besides the one article
on ISS concerning the MSRPC_dump signature (which we don't have enabled)
causing problems - I can't find anything else related to this.  Is
anyone else running this software w/o issue, or has anyone seen any
issues with the Veritas software.

Thanks

Chris R. Cunningham, CISSP | Wilmington Trust Information Protection |
302.636.6225 | Security Hotline 302.636.6222

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.