[ISSForum] Manual purging data from a RealSecureDB database

While using iss_PurgeSD procedure I found that all rows from SensorData
table are deleted within single transaction. Am I wrong? If it is, how I
can affect the number of rows (amount of data) deteled in one transaction
to reduce the time needed for iss_Purge procedure performance?

Thanks.
---
Best regards, Sergey V. Soldatov.
tel/fax +7 095 745 89 50 (2663)