[ISSForum] Best Internet Scanner policy for Fusion correlation?

I just called ISS support to find out exactly which is
the best scan policy I can use from Internet Scanner
that Fusion can use for correlation in SP? ISS stated
they really don't know, and that L3 on up should be
OK. Anyone have any personal experience with this?
Thanks.

Please respond via email..

Cheese!

Marc