RE: [ISSForum] Best Internet Scanner policy for Fusion correlation?

If you are using Internet Scanner v 7.0, it is my understanding that Level 5
Max with Fusion is best.

-----Original Message-----
From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of SN ORT
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 1:50 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Best Internet Scanner policy for Fusion correlation?

I just called ISS support to find out exactly which is
the best scan policy I can use from Internet Scanner
that Fusion can use for correlation in SP? ISS stated
they really don't know, and that L3 on up should be
OK. Anyone have any personal experience with this?
Thanks.

Please respond via email..

Cheese!

Marc

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.