[ISSForum] Adjusting PAM settings by group?

Is there a way to make a PAM setting apply to more than one sensor at a
time?  Basically all I see is right click in Site Protector on a single
sensor (network or appliance) and go to edit properties, hit the last
tab and add your parameter.  I'd like to adjust say 15+ at a time.  Say
for instance my gig network flies like it rightfully should, then I want
to mod

pam.tcp.network.scan.interval

But I have 30 sensors that run around these areas, do I have to hit each
sensor one at a time to add that pam setting?  I don't see it possible
in the policy file, but maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks,
Erin