[ISSForum] Questions about Fusion2 correlating TCP/UDP port probe sand scans

I have a test system where I am comparing the differences between using
system scanner and internet scanner to feed fusion.
When I use internet scanner to feed and then perform a port scan, fusion
shows the event as 'no correlation'.
The questions I have are:
1) Does fusion have the ability to correlate TCP/UDP probe/scans (is port
open/closed/vuln  etc)?
2) Can system scanner feed Fusion suficient data to allow it to correlate to

the same level as it would if using internet scanner to feed fusion? (I
wouldn't have thought so)
3) Are there fusion correlation advantages to using internet scanner versus
system scanner to  feed it?

Thanks
Steve