[ISSForum] SiteProtector SP4 update

Hi all,

During the update to SP4 I have noticed that the installer process
hangs. The installation never completes and I am unable to start the
Application Server as a result. The ultimate solution would be to
reboot, however because this is not advisable due to unpredictable
results I am left with little options. Is there a way to troubleshoot
this problem?

Thanks and regards,
Ayden