From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Ayden Nash
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 2:20 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Console Version

Hi all,

After upgrading a SiteProtector machine to SP4 I receive the following
error once I attempt to login;

"The client version you are currently using is incompatible with the
server to which you are trying to establish a connection.  Your client
version could be older or newer than the server.  If it is older, please
click Yes when your client asks if you would like to upgrade. Otherwise,
install a client version equivalent to the version of your server (if
you do not know this information, contact your SiteProtector
Administrator)."

Is this the result of a bad upgrade? Or is it normal?

Thanks,
Ayden