From: Ayden Nash [mailto:Ayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 10:18 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] SiteProtector SP4 update

Hi all,

During the update to SP4 I have noticed that the installer process
hangs. The installation never completes and I am unable to start the
Application Server as a result. The ultimate solution would be to
reboot, however because this is not advisable due to unpredictable
results I am left with little options. Is there a way to troubleshoot
this problem?

Thanks and regards,
Ayden

- JENKENS & GILCHRIST E-MAIL NOTICE - This transmission may be: (1) subject
to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3)
strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.
If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender
(only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a
violation of federal criminal law.
This communication does not reflect an intention by the sender or the
sender's client or principal to conduct a transaction or make any agreement
by electronic means.  Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment
shall satisfy the requirements for a writing, and nothing contained herein
shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic
Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform
Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic
transactions.