From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of kashif
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 10:48 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] PIX Vs SP & SS

hi ,

We deployed PIX and configured 2 DMZ's a few servers exist in each DMZ ,
we also changed IP's of a few servers now I deleted the assets and
re-added them , it worked fine , but I see nothing on the SENSOR tab :(
I opened up 2998,902,903 and 3997 but still I cannot see anything on the
SENSOR tab.

What procedure should I adopt.

kashif