[ISSForum] RealSecure 6.x Database Patch

I have installed a RS WGM 6.7, and 3 months later I applied a Critical
Patch for the Database (knownledge base ID 722), I'm using SQL 2000 with
SP3.
Now I can only generate reports with the current data, but I can't
generate reports with the data collected before the patch (data of 3
months).
Does anybody knows how to fix it?

Best regards
David Kawasaki