[ISSForum] [[SPAM]] Network Sensor Problem

Hello Lists,

I got one strange problem in one of my Network Sensor machine.  Every after two three days, my network sensor stop and gives the message of memory out. After that, I can not save the sensor status too. Then I have to restart the machine then it start works again.

I have 1GB physically RAM on my machine.

Is there anyone who face some kind of problem, waiting for your response.

Regards

TEJ KOHLI

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 50,000 jobsonline.