[ISSForum] signature regex

Hi all,

The regex for a user-defined signature to match a binary pattern in a
URI should be as simple as something like;

"\x90\x90\x90\x90"

Or does the ISS regex implementation differ in it's handling of
hexadecimal strings? The regex I require is something matching a request
such as;

SEARCH /\x90\x90\x90\x90.....AAAA

and several other variants that I require. Has anyone successfully
forged a user-defined signature that required more complex regular
expressions?

Thanks,
Ayden