[ISSForum] -Real secure network sensor-Key administrator!

Hi all,
  to install Real Secure network sensor 7.0, I desinstall first 6.0 version
and install the 7.0. I also upgrade my WGM from 6.0 to WGM 6.5.
My license key is OK. and RSA keys are in the right locations. But when I
configure my sensor to be managed by my console I have the following
messages :

-------------------
Verifying that you can configure the sensor.
Connecting to Sensor...
Connected to the Sensor successfully.
Verifying that the sensor can be monitored by an Event Collector...
The sensor can be monitored by an Event Collector.
Verifying you are a KeyAdministrator for the Sensor...
You are not a Key Administrator for the specified Sensor.   Please choose
another Sensor or have your RealSecure Administrator make you a Key
Administrator of the specified Sensor.
Disconnecting from Sensor...
Disconnecting from the Sensor...
Disconnected from the Sensor successfully.
Sensor verification failed.
You may not configure the sensor.
-----------------

the installation is not completed and the problem persists

Any suggestions ????
Thanks

SAIDI Youssef
DSI/MQS
Casablanca-Morocco
youssef.saidi@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:youssef.saidi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.