[ISSForum] Enterprise Groups tree - What are the numbers?

Hi All!

I have forgotten what the numbers mean in the Enterprise Groups tree in the site manager. I have dug through my notes and the online help, but I cannot figure out what the three numbers mean.

Regards,

jimmo

ELAXY Brokerage & Trading GmbH & Co KG
_________________________________
James Mohr
Systembetrieb
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0
Fax +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.302
E-Mail: james.mohr@xxxxxxxxx
"Be more concerned with your character than with your
reputation. Your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are." --
John Wooden