RE: [ISSForum] Enterprise Groups tree - What are the numbers?

X:Y:Z

X = Shows the number of high priority events detected by sensors assigned to the group

Y = Shows the number of medium priority events detected by sensors assigned to the group

Z = Shows the number of low priority events detected by sensors assigned to the group

This setting can be changed back to "Active Sensors:Inactive Sensors" :

1- On the Console menu bar, select Connection -> Preferences, and then select the Site Manager tab.

2- In the Site Level Group Metrics group, select one of the following options:

Show Sensor Status Metrics for Groups on next startup—Shows the number of active and inactive sensors assigned to the group

Show High, Medium, and Low Count Metrics for Groups on next startup—Shows the number of high–, medium–, and low–priority events detected by sensors assigned to the group

Choose the option you like.

Best Regards,
Lorna

Lorna Trayan
Information Security Engineer
ltrayan@xxxxxxx
Internet Security Systems - Middle East HQ
Unit 41, Building 122, Road 1605 Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry
P.O.Box 2847
Manama 316 - Kingdom of Bahrain
Phone: +973 17200020
Fax: +973 17215200
Local mob: +973 39919600
Roaming mob: +2 0103421100
www.iss.net

Internet Security Systems™ – Home of the X-Force™