[ISSForum] MS SQL recovery model switches from full to simple

Hi All!

We have Site Protector 2 running on Windows 2000. I have **repeatedly** switched the recovery module on the RealSecureDB from simple to full. However, something keeps switching it back. The result is that I continually get these errors in the "DB Maintenance Plan Report":

Backup can not be performed on database 'RealSecureDB'. This sub task is ignored.

I switch trhe recovery model back to Full and like clockwork something switches it back. Is this coming from something Site Protector or is this an MS SQL Server problem (or am I jsut crazy).

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Regards,

Jim Mohr

ELAXY Brokerage & Trading GmbH & Co KG
_________________________________
James Mohr
Systembetrieb
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0
Fax +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.302
E-Mail: james.mohr@xxxxxxxxx
"Be more concerned with your character than with your
reputation. Your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are." --
John Wooden