[ISSForum] Policy file WGM 6.5 -sensor 7.0 !

Hi,
  My problem with "key administrator" is resolved. Thanks all.

Now, it's the policy file which cause problem. In the CONTROL STATUS of my
sensor I have the message
"The policy file is not compatible with the type or version of the sensor
you are trying to apply it to"

My WorkGroup Manager version is 6.5!

Any idea ?
SAIDI Youssef
DSI/MQS
youssef.saidi@xxxxxxxxxx

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.