Re: [ISSForum] Server Sensor 7.0 & ISS

Mea,

Most likely, you've enabled a suspect connection event for port 80
within the policy.  Enabling this event will cause the sensor to bind
to port 80 upon startup.  Just disable this suspect connection
signature (you don't want it enabled if the server is a web server)
and there should be no conflict.

Refer to the Server Sensor 7.0 Policy Guide for more information on
suspect connection events (page 39 in Acrobat):
http://documents.iss.net/literature/RealSecure/RS_SvrSensor_PG_7.0.pdf

-Matt