From: Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez [mailto:lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:37 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Re: Database Full

Hi Howard,

In my own experience with SiteProtector with 4 Network Sensors and 2
Gigabit Sensors listening to the traffic of an ISP, I propose that you
use MS SQL Server. I collect 50 GB aproximately every week in the database.

Best regards

--

Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez
Consultor de seguridad informática

ISC Consultores
Santa Hortensia 2
28002 Madrid

Tel      +34 91 510 43 00
Fax      +34 91 519 81 08

e-mail   lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW	 http://www.isc-consultores.com
PGP Fingerprint 4914 7470 3D5B C3AD 0C22 B087 F770 0A0E 59FD BA6E