[ISSForum] SiteProtector 2.0sp3 & RSDP 7.0 - adaptive profile issue

Dear ISS Forum,

I have successfully installed and implemented ISS SiteProtector
with 1 Desktop Controller and initiated the testing phase on
4 RSDP agents. I have configured(through SiteProtector Console)
the 3 adaptive profiles: default, corpnet and vpn and they seem to be
working fine. That is, when I connect to the IPs of the corporate
network: agent changes from default to corpnet and viceversa on an
unknown
network. VPN profile works fine too when connecting to a CheckPoint
gateway through SecureClient R56.

My only issue (and I wonder if somebody else has ever seen this type
of behaviour) is that sometimes whilst on the corpnet profile, the
agent switches its profile to default haphazardly. I can't associate
what is triggering this. Could you please help me out in this? Otherwise

I must say this is a brilliant product!

Regards,
Gilbert

This email is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. As it may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not a named addressee, intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, be advised that you have received this email in error and that you should not disseminate, distribute, print, copy this mail or otherwise divulge its contents. In such instances, please notify Vodafone Malta Limited on telephone number +356 21482820 and delete this email from your system.
Since this transmission was effected via email, Vodafone Malta Limited cannot guarantee that it is secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Vodafone Malta Limited does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.