RE: [ISSForum] XP SP2 Removes support for raw sockets????

Hi all,

currently I am experiencing a problem with servers sensors and the event
collector. We have previsouly installed a bunch of server sensors (and one
internet scanner), assigned them to an event collector and everything was
fine.

These systems now have been removed, but the registered sofware hasn't been
decommisioned in a proper way. Resulting in license issues: the system
claims we use more license then we are really using. This is most likely due
to the rewmoval of sensors in a bad way. I can't find anything in the KB or
documentation as to how to remove these residues. I suspect this information
to be in some table of the database, but which one and how te remove this
info?

Does anyone have a clue as to the solution for this? We are using
Siteprotector 2.0 SP4 and all sensors are updates to the latest XPU.

TIA,

Mea