[ISSForum] Application Server Service problem

Hi All,

I did a custom installation of SiteProtector, where I have the site database, event collector and Fusion module on server 1.

I installed the SiteProtector console and application server on server 2.

The latest idsserverpatch.exe has been applied on both servers.

The problem is with the RealSecure SiteProtector application server service that will not start on server 2. The issdaemon service and RealSecure SiteProtector Sensor Controller Service are started.

Has anyone run into this type of situation?

Thank you,
Jean

Jean Levert
Corporate Security - Security Operations
Sûreté de l'entreprise - Opérations
613-244-6179
jean.levert@xxxxxxx