[ISSForum] databaase login

Hi all,

I've a problem with the Evaluation version of ISS Site Protector Suite:

I'm developing an agent capable to connect to Snort and ISS IDS sensor so I've
to see how ISS write alerts data in the database.

I've installed the evaluation and it works perfectly, but I recognize that I
dont know how to login into the MS SQL desktop database to see tables.

Is it possible?
Is the login the same one of the Site Protector system or something else?

Could someone help me?

Matteo Poropat
mailto:nyarlathothep@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.genhome.org