>From what you wrote, this looks like a read-only/reporting scenario, so
the standard SQL roles public+db_datareader would probably suffice.

Cheers,

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-bounces@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 August 2004 14:59
To: issforum
Subject: [ISSForum] databaase login

Hi all,

I've a problem with the Evaluation version of ISS Site Protector Suite:

I'm developing an agent capable to connect to Snort and ISS IDS sensor
so I've to see how ISS write alerts data in the database.

I've installed the evaluation and it works perfectly, but I recognize
that I dont know how to login into the MS SQL desktop database to see
tables.

Is it possible?
Is the login the same one of the Site Protector system or something
else?

Could someone help me?

Matteo Poropat
mailto:nyarlathothep@xxxxxxxxx