RE: [ISSForum] databaase login

Thank you for the answer,

but there is a standard MS SQL (administrator) login, something like admin/admin?

I/ve installed only the desktop manager that comes with ISS Evaluation Version,
I dont have the copmplete Microsoft DB suite, so I dont know how to create a new
user profile to access DB, until I cant login into the DB server.

If you could help me, I would truly appreciate.

Thanks,

Matteo