From: nyarlathothep@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:nyarlathothep@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 August 2004 10:23
To: Duncanson, Robert
Cc: issforum
Subject: FOUND! databaase login

Ok, it was much simpler than I think...

Create a new ODBC source AND where you found "change the deafult
database to"
select RealSecure DB. The first time I've created the ODBC DSN I've
found only <default> in the list, but when I've tries to reconfigure the
DSN I've found the RSDB in the list.

I hpe it could be useful to someone else, Thanks for the help,

Matteo