AW: [ISSForum] Database shrink for RSDB

First of all: Thanks to everyone who sent hints!

I had partially success. My db is down to 7 GB but only after setting the
date to Aug 15:

USE RealSecureDB
Go
EXEC iss_PurgeObs  '8/15/2004'
EXEC iss_PurgeMetrics  '8/15/2004'
EXEC iss_PurgeSD  '8/15/2004'

and an additional

DBCC SHRINKDATABASE (RealSecureDB, 10)

I also followed KB#2600.

I wonder how I could reduce it more since I have only about 12000 events
shown. Is there a chance to e.g. remove data for Internet Scanner or
RealSecure Sensor because we only use RSDP without having side effects?

Thanks again,
Sandro