[ISSForum] X-press updates

Not sure if I changed something, or the update website moved, but when I
run X-press updates, it says there are no updates at this location, and
to check the URL to see if its correct.  The URL I am using is
https://www.issnet/update/realsecure

Thanks!

Will R

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.