[ISSForum] ISS CVE references

Hello again,
I'm still here, exploring the ISS Database and I'm looking for the correct
xforxe and cve code for the network_sensor alert.

In the table Observances I could read only SecChkID > 500000 that arent really
xforce value, but when I go to the Console and look at the event details I see
the correct xforce and if exists, the CVE code for the alert.

e.g.:

Observances.SecCHkID=500037
SecurityChecks.TagName=Trin00_Daemon_Request

but the description, information, etc etc, refers to

SecurityChecks.SecCHKID=3508
SecurityChecks.TagName=trin00_daemon

Someone know where there is the link between the different values? And the table
where are stored the CVE references? I've look in every table but I dont found
the refs.

Thank you a lot,

Matteo