[ISSForum] Unable to apply XPU updates

I recently reinstalled SiteProtector, since doing so I can
no longer apply XPU's. When the file transfer of the XPU
apply starts the update fails with the following message.
IssdkXPUManager returned error downloading file
update\Site_Protector\Fusion_Policy_20030910.xpu : The file
could not be retrieved. The web server returned 403
(Forbidden). [ID=0xc7330028].
If i start the download
(https://www.iss.net/update\Site_Protector\Fusion_Policy_20030910.xpu)
from my internet browser on the same machine, it works.