[ISSForum] Cancelling Sensor Updates

Hi All!

We recently installed ServorSensor 7 on a Solaris 8 machine and I wanted to install the latest XPUs. In the Sensor tab the update job is listed as "failed". However, when I right click the job and select details, I see "Installing update package update\Site_Protector\SPSS_POLICY_20040805.xpu". When I try to start the update again, I get a message that it is already running. I cannot remove the update as it says there is no update to remove. I vaguely remember having had this problem before, but I cannot remember how to solve this.

Any help is greatly appreaciated.

Regards,

James Mohr
Systembetrieb
ELAXY Business Solution & Services GmbH & Co. KG.
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0
Fax +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.302
E-Mail: james.mohr@xxxxxxxxx
"Be more concerned with your character than with your
reputation. Your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are." --
John Wooden