[ISSForum] Update Process STUCK :

1. I tried to update the Sensor to the LATEST XPU 22_29
2. The STATUS turned from ACTIVE to UPDATING it has been the same for 3 days

Update process is STUCK : I rebooted the machine on which the sensor resides
and the STATUS of the sensor changes from UPDATING to ACTIVE but when I
tried to update the sensor same thing happened ..

regards
kashif

1. Hardware : HP - P -3  - 650 Mhz
2. RAM : 256 MB