[ISSForum] License problem

Hi all,

I have another problem. After install siteprotector, I applied the
license. I have only license key of 1 server sensor and 1 network
sensor. When I open the siteprotector, a dialog box appears. Sometimes
the error message is "license information unavailable. Connection
reset", sometimes it is "license information unavailable. Unexpected end
of file from Server". Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the license
key?

Thanks,
Howard

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance upon it and you should delete it and notify the sender immediately. E-mail is not a secure method of communication. Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). This transmission could contain viruses, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late. If verification of this e-mail is sought then please request a hard copy. Unless otherwise stated any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited. This e-mail is intended for information purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell securities or related financial instruments.