[ISSForum] Abt site protector

Hi all,
        How to integrate site protector with system scanner? I dont want to use system scanner console. I want the policies to the  system scanner agent to be pushed from the site protector console. I am using the latest thing of siteprotector and also system scanner agent. all the updates are done.

       I would appreciate if anyone can help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Mani.S
DISCLAIMER:

Information transmitted by this e-mail may be proprietary to Ramco
Systems Ltd., and / or the authors of the information and is intended for
use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are not authorised to access, read,
disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or
contain viruses. Ramco Systems Limited therefore does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced
as a result of this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately
at mail to: mailadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete this mail from your
records. Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other
binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail.