AW: [ISSForum] Realsecure Server Sensor - Network Filtering

If we could vote for something like this (and ISS would actually listen), I would vote for it myself. I am really disappointed that 1) they don't have any way to do that 2) there is no way to vote for change requests like HP does. Oh, well.

James Mohr
Systembetrieb
ELAXY Business Solution & Services GmbH & Co. KG.
Am Hofbräuhaus 1
96450 Coburg
Germany
Fon +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.0
Fax +49 (0) 95 61.55 43.302
E-Mail: james.mohr@xxxxxxxxx
"Be more concerned with your character than with your
reputation. Your character is what you really are while
your reputation is merely what others think you are." --
John Wooden
Be sure to visit the Linux Tutorial:
http://www.linux-tutorial.info